Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant / Receptionist will perform reception duties to a professional standard and provide administrative / accounts support to the Finance department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Finance function in areas including :
- Vouching of A/P invoices
- Supporting regular A/P payment runs
- Invoice filing
- Month end close – journals, reports
- Responsibility for day to day office administration including;
- Meet and greet all visitors in a professional manner
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Arranging refreshments for attendees at meetings.
- Daily incoming and outgoing post
- Travel arrangements (flights, hotels etc.)
- Updating internal contact lists
- Admin support as required across all departments
- Data inputting
- Ordering/maintaining stocks of stationery and office supplies
- Adhoc Duties as required
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Accounts/Admin/Receptionist Role
- Accountant Technician qualification an advantage
- Experience of working in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Client focused attitude
- A good team player with a professional yet personable manner
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to learn
- Computer literate – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of using a recognised ERP system such as JD Edwards an advantage
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Planning and organisation – strong time management / organisational skills, ability to prioritise own tasks.
- Attention to detail.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View