Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant / Receptionist will perform reception duties to a professional standard and provide administrative / accounts support to the Finance department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Finance function in areas including :
- Vouching of A/P invoices
- Supporting regular A/P payment runs
- Invoice filing
- Month end close – journals, reports
- Responsibility for day to day office administration including;
- Meet and greet all visitors in a professional manner
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Arranging refreshments for attendees at meetings.
- Daily incoming and outgoing post
- Travel arrangements (flights, hotels etc.)
- Updating internal contact lists
- Admin support as required across all departments
- Data inputting
- Ordering/maintaining stocks of stationery and office supplies
- Adhoc Duties as required
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Accounts/Admin/Receptionist Role
- Accountant Technician qualification an advantage
- Experience of working in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Client focused attitude
- A good team player with a professional yet personable manner
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to learn
- Computer literate – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of using a recognised ERP system such as JD Edwards an advantage
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Planning and organisation – strong time management / organisational skills, ability to prioritise own tasks.
- Attention to detail.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View