My client has a requirement for a Warehouse Stock Control/Administrator, Reporting to theWarehouse Manager, responsibilities listed below
- Communicate with warehouse to achieve maximum, efficient and effective productivity so as to minimise/eliminate error.
- Ensure that all administration functions are followed and the customer, business and Department of Agricultural needs are met; correct documentation is completed and adhering to the relevant SOP’s
- Ensure all releases and collections are scheduled in conjunction with the warehouse management team.
- Process all releases and collections on the warehouse management system accurately.
- Liaise with other depots to maximise the planning efficiencies therein.
- Have an ability to see problems before they arise, developing solutions quickly and effortlessly
- Observe that goods inwards and goods outwards and relevant location/paperwork meets business operations and regulatory requirements.
- Complete KPI’s, as an approach to monitoring business operations and ensuring compliance
- Be conversant with and operate at all times within the current Health and Safety legislation including local departmental procedures
- Liaise with customers when required in line with the business operations.
- Support the warehouse management team to highlight any areas of risk that has been identified.
- Embrace the introduction of new SOP’s, Policies and Procedures and assist in their implementation and monitor same.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Cycle counts to be carried out on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist the management team on annual stock takes.
- Any other duties necessary in line with the department as advised and directed.
- Carry out stock takes on different product lines when required.
- Provide an adequately detailed analysis of the results from the cycle counts and stock takes, and present this report to management.
- Carry out spot checks on the different stages of both stock intake and dispatch that occur within the day to day operation, especially in relation to case picks.
- To work as directed by senior managers within the business.
- Help assist the stock/administration team, especially in relation to cover of absences i.e. sick leave, annual leave.
- Proficient in warehouse management system, INDEX, SAP or equivalent, scanning system, and Microsoft office, Excel/Word.
- Proven ability to plan, organise and co-ordinate activities in a fast moving working environment that is customer focused.
- Assertive communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success in working with and building relationships within a cross functional team.
- A highly motivated individual.
- Ability to work collaboratively with managers at all levels
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View