My client has a requirement for a Warehouse Stock Control/Administrator, Reporting to theWarehouse Manager, responsibilities listed below
- Communicate with warehouse to achieve maximum, efficient and effective productivity so as to minimise/eliminate error.
- Ensure that all administration functions are followed and the customer, business and Department of Agricultural needs are met; correct documentation is completed and adhering to the relevant SOP’s
- Ensure all releases and collections are scheduled in conjunction with the warehouse management team.
- Process all releases and collections on the warehouse management system accurately.
- Liaise with other depots to maximise the planning efficiencies therein.
- Have an ability to see problems before they arise, developing solutions quickly and effortlessly
- Observe that goods inwards and goods outwards and relevant location/paperwork meets business operations and regulatory requirements.
- Complete KPI’s, as an approach to monitoring business operations and ensuring compliance
- Be conversant with and operate at all times within the current Health and Safety legislation including local departmental procedures
- Liaise with customers when required in line with the business operations.
- Support the warehouse management team to highlight any areas of risk that has been identified.
- Embrace the introduction of new SOP’s, Policies and Procedures and assist in their implementation and monitor same.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Cycle counts to be carried out on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist the management team on annual stock takes.
- Any other duties necessary in line with the department as advised and directed.
- Carry out stock takes on different product lines when required.
- Provide an adequately detailed analysis of the results from the cycle counts and stock takes, and present this report to management.
- Carry out spot checks on the different stages of both stock intake and dispatch that occur within the day to day operation, especially in relation to case picks.
- To work as directed by senior managers within the business.
- Help assist the stock/administration team, especially in relation to cover of absences i.e. sick leave, annual leave.
- Proficient in warehouse management system, INDEX, SAP or equivalent, scanning system, and Microsoft office, Excel/Word.
- Proven ability to plan, organise and co-ordinate activities in a fast moving working environment that is customer focused.
- Assertive communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success in working with and building relationships within a cross functional team.
- A highly motivated individual.
- Ability to work collaboratively with managers at all levels
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View