My client is seeking a full-time position for a Software Engineer who is passionate about delivering software to the cloud in an efficient and effective manner. You will join a cross disciplinary team of product owners, software engineers, QA engineers and Operations staff that design, develop and deploy IoT solutions that scale to our growing business needs. The role will also involve troubleshooting and supporting the operations of the platform
- Assist in the design and architecture of the product with particular emphasis on cybersecurity as well as creating engineering documents
- Participating in code reviews to ensure technical implementations meet functional requirements
- Understand and learn about new technologies and have a good ability and interest in learning.
- Help the team develop the application backend in Node and Express.
- Mentor other team members
- Develop cybersecure solutions.
- Some international travel may be required.
- B.Sc or B.Eng in Computer Science or related degree.
- Masters degree in related field desirable.
- At least 3-5 years working in a similar role with particular emphasis is in the knowledge of Angular.
- Working on cloud based software development, preferably in Microsoft Azure.
- Proven track record of delivering quality solutions and/or products.
- Demonstrated ability to provide estimates to the project manager for work undertaken.
- Proven to be adaptable and able to work on variety of activities simultaneously.
- Shows understanding and appreciation of processes and issues relevant to the job.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Required Skills (in order of importance)
Angular 2 or greater. Knowledge of AngularJS would be an advantage.
HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
UI and UX design
Software development tools such as git, JIRA and ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana(ELK)
Server-side software in Node and Express
REST API Development
The following are highly desired skills:
Azure PaaS and IaaS technologies.
Knowledge of how to deploy and maintain enterprise class web sites to the cloud.
Knowledge of API security protocols (e.g. SAML, OAuth2)
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View