The role holder is responsible for new business sales within a defined segment (target company size and geographical territory) within the Irish Business Market.
- To achieve set monthly targets in respect of new signings and new growth signings determined by the company.
- Be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity.
- To interface, support and stimulate quality high value sales leads and ‘core proposition’ sales across a network of Partner sites across your region.
- Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly forecast and ensure information on AIM (Sales CRM) is kept up to date.
- Understand and sell the whole product portfolio.
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified.
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g. customer services) as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Comply with all elements of the sales charter, and with all company policies and procedures.
- B2B sales experience in telecoms or similar industry
- Broad commercial and financial acumen and awareness of issues involved in negotiating contracts.
- An influential and highly effective communicator
- A team player able to work and support colleagues across a multi-national organization
- Must have a full clean Driving License
- Home based but aligned to a geographical area which the job holder should ideally be able to reach within a maximum of one hours travel by car during contractual working hours.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View