The principle responsibility of the Area Sales Account Manager will be to provide an interface with key target customers . The territory involved would include Large Hospitals in the Munster area. The ideal candidate will be based in Munster.
- This is a sales role and involves presenting, demonstrating and securing orders. Working on own initiative to see opportunities and convert them to sales is essential.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships.
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquiries.
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility. Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential.
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information.
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place.
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility.
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- A proven track record in sales of at least 3 years. (Medical Sales would be an advantage).
- A surgical background would also be an advantage
- Be target driven and have the ability to "close out " the sale.
- You will have the ability to communicate well and deliver a positive image of the company and its products.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills are a pre-requisite for this role as is a high reliance on personal drive and initiative.
- The ideal candidate will be commercially aware and have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Have the necessary education and practical experience to deal with the complex medical device technologies in a clinical background.
- Have an outgoing and persuasive personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with all general business computer tools and applications is essential.
- Full driver’s License.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View