The principle responsibility of the Area Sales Account Manager will be to provide an interface with key target customers . The territory involved would include Large Hospitals in the Munster area. The ideal candidate will be based in Munster.
- This is a sales role and involves presenting, demonstrating and securing orders. Working on own initiative to see opportunities and convert them to sales is essential.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships.
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquiries.
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility. Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential.
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information.
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place.
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility.
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- A proven track record in sales of at least 3 years. (Medical Sales would be an advantage).
- A surgical background would also be an advantage
- Be target driven and have the ability to "close out " the sale.
- You will have the ability to communicate well and deliver a positive image of the company and its products.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills are a pre-requisite for this role as is a high reliance on personal drive and initiative.
- The ideal candidate will be commercially aware and have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Have the necessary education and practical experience to deal with the complex medical device technologies in a clinical background.
- Have an outgoing and persuasive personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with all general business computer tools and applications is essential.
- Full driver’s License.
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View