My client has a full-time position for a Software Engineer who is passionate about delivering software to the cloud in an efficient and effective manner. You will join a cross disciplinary team of product owners, software engineers, QA engineers and Operations staff that design, develop and deploy datacenter configuration systems that scale to our growing business needs. The role will also involve troubleshooting and supporting the operations of the platform.
- Develop software for our offers using NodeJS and its associated frameworks such as Express hosted on Azure.
- Implementing automated testing and unit tests.
- Implementing monitoring solutions to ensure that our software is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure technical implementations meet functional requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems that occur in the platform as they arise.
- Help the AngularJS developers on the team to create world class solutions.
- Understand and learn about new technologies and have a good ability and interest in learning.
- Ensure that solutions which are implemented are cybersecure.
- Some international travel may be required.
- B.Sc or B.Eng in Computer Science or related degree.
- Masters degree in related field desirable.
- At least 1-3 years working in a similar role.
- Working on cloud based software development, preferably in Microsoft Azure.
- Proven track record of delivering quality solutions and/or products.
- Demonstrated ability to provide estimates to the project manager for work undertaken.
- Proven to be adaptable and able to work on variety of activities simultaneously.
- Shows understanding and appreciation of processes and issues relevant to the job.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View