My client has a full-time position for a Software Engineer who is passionate about delivering software to the cloud in an efficient and effective manner. You will join a cross disciplinary team of product owners, software engineers, QA engineers and Operations staff that design, develop and deploy datacenter configuration systems that scale to our growing business needs. The role will also involve troubleshooting and supporting the operations of the platform.
- Develop software for our offers using NodeJS and its associated frameworks such as Express hosted on Azure.
- Implementing automated testing and unit tests.
- Implementing monitoring solutions to ensure that our software is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure technical implementations meet functional requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems that occur in the platform as they arise.
- Help the AngularJS developers on the team to create world class solutions.
- Understand and learn about new technologies and have a good ability and interest in learning.
- Ensure that solutions which are implemented are cybersecure.
- Some international travel may be required.
- B.Sc or B.Eng in Computer Science or related degree.
- Masters degree in related field desirable.
- At least 1-3 years working in a similar role.
- Working on cloud based software development, preferably in Microsoft Azure.
- Proven track record of delivering quality solutions and/or products.
- Demonstrated ability to provide estimates to the project manager for work undertaken.
- Proven to be adaptable and able to work on variety of activities simultaneously.
- Shows understanding and appreciation of processes and issues relevant to the job.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View