My client is currently recruiting a Quality/Audit Coordinator/Team lead with responsibility for 3 quality auditors in locations around Ireland to inc NI, to ensure that depots adhere to and advance operational procedures.
Person will be based mainly in my clients HQ in Athlone, however have flexibility to travel as and if required.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practicecs and documentation
- Verify findings by comparing results to documentation
- Complete audit work by documenting audit results, findings and recommendations.
- Communicate audit findings by preparing a final report discussing findings with audditees
- Compliy with legal/licensing./ISO requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management
- Perpare special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing operating information and trends
- Contribute to leading the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform and maintaining control of the full Audit cycle which includes reliability, compliance with applicable regulations & directives and risk management
- Attend meetings with auditees in order to understand the way their business operates
- Travel to various depots and meeting the relevant company staff while also obtaining the requisite information
- Provide advice to staff and management; this can be through the use of training sessions and courses or other means
- Research and assess the overall performance and risk management processes and using software to record the results.
- Have strong planning, organising, leadership and monitoring abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to lead a team and work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to deliver feedback
- Project managemnet skills desirable
- Excellent report writting skills
- Experience with audit software would be benefical
- Strong work ethic and exemplary integrity is essential
- Capacity to adapt to change and a commitment to continuous process improvement
- Proven strong communication skills with stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Understanding of BI and data analytics advantageous
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office in particular Excel and word
- Must have a full clean drivers licence, own car is essential.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View