Due to continued success of our client, PlaceMe Recruitment seek a Mayo based Automation Engineer to join their pre-existing teams servicing some of the Pharmaceutical companies into the West of Ireland
Duties will include:
- Specification of PLC and HMI hardware for projects and development of Network Architectures.
- Network set-up for various communication protocols.
- Writing of PLC & HMI test programmes for factory acceptance testing (FAT) of control panels.
- Writing of PLC & HMI code for entire water treatment, waste water treatment and pumping stations based on control philosophies provided.
- Implementation of code on-site, code proving/demonstration and de-bugging as necessary.
- Revision control and back-up for all PLC/HMI programmes developed.
- Variable speed drive and intelligent starter configuration and set-up.
- Remote telemetry systems including radio, wireless ethernet and 3G/4G secure connections.
- Setting up of instrumentation and scaling of instruments back to main control system.
- Troubleshooting of equipment, instrumentation and processes.
- Working with Process Engineers on process optimisation and continuous improvement to the water/waste water treatment plant.
- Working with design teams in the application of process and control solutions.
- Liaising between site engineering and management staff.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Applicable Automation/PLC Qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in fast paced manufacturing environment, with experience of online troubleshooting systems.
- Good working and process knowledge of the water and waste water sector.
- Excellent working knowledge of PLC and HMI software applications
- We would consider a Candidate with a strong Electrical/Mechanical trade with a certified PLC training course in Allen Bradley or Siemens.
- Ideally candidates will be comfortable with pneumatic and electrical systems and drawings.
- Industrial Network (Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNet, Serial etc) knowledge is required.
- Excellent knowledge of SCADA systems, experience in Ignition by inductive Automation desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Full, clean driving license
Please note this is a shift role. Options are:
Evening Shift (B Shift) 16:00 – 0:00
Night Shift (C Shift) 0:00 – 08:00
Benefits include shift allowance
Contact Richie on 087 9404148 or on email@example.com for more details
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View