The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for supporting Automation components of the manufacturing process with the strong culture of robotic and AGV applications whilst continually enriching the operator interfaces.
Eliminating hazardous processes in manufacturing and driving continuous safety improvement and showing a passion for new technologies and automation process control.
- Part of the Automation project team building turnkey automated cells utilising the onsite Automation center of excellence to prove out concepts for deployment.
- Provide PLC support to run and maintain the automated cells in production.
- Support an MDI culture and A3 problem solving to achieve Automated Cell Takt time.
- Ensure compliance with and maintenance of SOP's and technical documentation.
- Engage with EH&S Risk Assessments, PFMEA and comply with TT BOS.
- Support systems to ensure site backups, images, disaster recovery, procedures, cyber security, data integrity etc.
- Installing and placing new or upgraded equipment into operations. Develops solutions for automation problems and shows problem solving abilities.
- Generation and execution of documents such as User Requirements Specification’s, Design Specifications, FAT, SAT, Operating Manuals
- Change Implementer – Can-Do attitude. Executes strategic change. Lean mindset. Identifies and eliminates waste.
- Communication – clearly communicates project team expectations, demonstrates conflict resolution skills, and collaborate with multiple internal and external partners. Relationship builder – Builds relationships within & outside own workgroup. Engages Stakeholders. Establishes Trust and cross functional engagement.
- Have a proven track record in driving continuous improvement and a passion for new technologies / automation / process control. Critically prepares and evaluates information to generate innovative solutions.
- Strong Collaboration and Communication Skills
- Self-motivated – Self driven, takes total ownership
- Degree qualification Controls, Electrical, Electronic, Manufacturing Engineering or similar
- Over 5 years’ experience in an automated environment with a proven track record of success
- PLC key skills using Rockwell and Siemens PLC’s including safety PLC versions and having a skills using TIA portal software and RS Logix or Studio 5000.
- Experience with FANUC and ABB robot integration.
- Knowledge and experience with EtherNet/IP, ProfiNet and ASi communication networks.
- Design of control systems including safety related system. Full documentation. Eplan skills desired.
- Familiarity with EN standards and regulations.
- Skill set in business case development and selling to stakeholders.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View