Our Client is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will “hit the ground running” with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques.
- Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events, social media and/or other sources and develop relationships with executives/decision-makers within targeted sectors.
- Evaluate the company’s business model and develop leads into pursuits and close pursuits to deliver IT Solutions, (such as IT Business Solutions, Cloud Services, Microsoft Services such as Office 365 and Azure and IT Security).
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions and innovative ways to offer solutions.
- Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques to execute an effective sales process.
- Qualify, develop and advance opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well-planned demand generation effort
- Minimum of 5 years business development experience within the IT and/or IT Solutions sector, or electronics industry with a proven track record of success and year on year incremental sales performance.
- Experience operating in a B2B environment.
- Have a strong network and contact base within the region, and be able to leverage this in order to develop new business within the relevant sectors.
- This is a "hunter" role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to deliver on business outcomes.
- Develop Sales strategy and maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and platforms and CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills and strong dynamic interpersonal skills are essential requirements.
- Entrepreneurial skills with an ability to see and capitalise on opportunities.
- Proven ability to interpret sales metrics/targets and deliver to same.
- Possess sufficiently strong technical attributes to determine the feasibility of a project prior to capital/resource commitment.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements into a project specification and to liaise with other teams within the business to secure the business.
- A proactive and can do approach, with the ability to multitask and strong attention to detail.
- Full Clean Driving Licence – essential - Car owner-desirable
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The main objective of this role is to operate as a Sales Executive for the residential market (B2C) on behalf of Bord Gáis Energy in a defined geographical area selling electricity an....View
The Regional manager will work in conjunction with Depot/warehouse managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required.He/she will work as part of a team to ensure that ser....View
Joining a team of 7 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead. The customer service agent is a ‘people Person’ and provides a professional and customer-focused skill set. ....View
To ensure the effective management of the production processes (Roto/Assembly/Pipe) to the highest, output, quality, safety and economic standards within the plant....View