SalesSense are seeking an experienced outbound telesales agent.
SalesSense is a people centric organisation and invites applications from individuals with a commitment to deliver on the prescribed role and embrace our values on a day to day basis. We have established a company culture that nurtures and develops talent and we will ensure you continue to progress in your career by offering both personal and professional development opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales
- You will be required to meet daily and weekly sales targets & KPIs
- You will be joining a high performing team whose ethos is centred on integrity and respect
- Your contracted working hours will be 37.5 hours each week
- You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive individual, you are results driven with a proven track record of sales ability
- You have experience working in B2B sales
- You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to build rapport and be highly engaging with customers
- You have the ability to understand your customers’ needs and empathise with them
- You thrive on working in a collaborative team environment, you have a positive attitude and the ability to contribute to team goals and share information
- You have a proven ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage your own workload according to changing priorities
- Competitive basic salary + commission
- Private health insurance after 1years service
- Incremental annual leave days. In addition to the statutory entitlement of 20 days annual leave, all employees will receive 1 extra annual leave day for every year worked – up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Talent management programmes and career development opportunities
- A permanent role where we invest in your development with ongoing training and support
- A growing and exciting team environment where your successes are celebrated, and people are the priority, your success is our success!
There has never been a more exciting time to join SalesSense. We are growing at an amazing rate and we are looking for enthusiastic and driven people to join our team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The main objective of this role is to operate as a Sales Executive for the residential market (B2C) on behalf of Bord Gáis Energy in a defined geographical area selling electricity an....View
The Regional manager will work in conjunction with Depot/warehouse managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required.He/she will work as part of a team to ensure that ser....View
Joining a team of 7 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead. The customer service agent is a ‘people Person’ and provides a professional and customer-focused skill set. ....View
To ensure the effective management of the production processes (Roto/Assembly/Pipe) to the highest, output, quality, safety and economic standards within the plant....View