Supervision of a team of 5 bin delivery and service personnel together with a bin task scheduler to ensure that our entire bin task platform (deliveries, removals, repairs etc) runs efficiently and effectively while maintaining control over bin stocks. The ideal candidate will be required to possess strong supervisory capabilities, have good attention to detail and work well within deadlines.
- Liaise with existing bin logistics scheduler to supervise the completion of all bin tasks (deliveries, removals, repairs etc).
- Review the process of setting bin tasks and provide corrective feedback where necessary.
- Ensure tasks are being scheduled in the most efficient manner
- Supervise the bin logistics team to monitor individual performances
- Liaise with other departments that are affected by bin logistics
- Ensure the bin task system is kept clear and up to date.
- Perform regular stock checks on bin quantities to ensure sufficient supply to meet demands
- Perform regular stock takes at various locations to ensure physical quantities match system quantities
- Investigation of stock discrepancies.
- Supervise the system movement of bins and ensure the bin scanning process is properly followed.
- Provide regular management information on bin usage, stock control, re-use of bins, purchases etc. along with management information on tasks performed.
- Work with company management to ensure we get the best use of our bin logistics resources while maintaining absolute control over bin stocks
Must be able to work on own initiative.
Must have solid supervisory capabilities
Must possess a good working knowledge of I.T. systems.
Must have own transport
Relevant previous experience in a supervisory/logistics framework an advantage
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View