Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers with an already installed base to initiate contact, promote Products , Solutions , Software and Services offers, in communication with all levels of the customer (Consultants and Specifier Channel) organization to ensure offers are fully comprehended by the customer organisation. To underpin the commercial objectives of the local organisation.
- Initiates contact, develop, manage and implement a commercial strategy for targeted Consultants and Specifier Channel.
- To actively promote and educate applicable Consultants and Specifier Channel, Specific attention to customer specification and training
- To develop robust knowledge of the full offer based on, Products, Solutions, Software and Services offer, and how to apply the offers across the customer lifecycle.
- Ability to cross sell the offers
- Develop working knowledge of all Products, Solutions, Software and Services offer portfolio from the lines of business
- Establish and implement dynamic sales plans in accordance with:- Best in Sales (BiS) principles Personal Sales plan (PSP)
- Company policy, objectives and strategy.
- Bridge Front Office (BFO) capturing the opportunity data and producing reports and forecasts in a timely manner
- Provide relevant and timely information to the tendering team Regular interaction with the Tendering and other sales team members and Zone marketing
- Working with internal colleagues in all Entity Sales, Marketing, Technical and Techno-commercial teams and Countries to ensure effective cross-entity, regional, national and international team co-operation
- Ensure that customer issues are owned and resolved by the most appropriate owners within the business units
- To manage and maintain customer and partner records using the appropriate company tools
- Personal awareness of development needs in line with knowledge and skills required for the role
- Actively develop core competency in line with personal development plan
- To support company initiatives and champion product competency development of other team members
- Actively monitor the actions of competitors
- Provide all relevant accurate information and reporting in a timely manner as required by line manager and feedback to marketing.
- The successful candidate should have a technical qualification preferably at degree level in engineering and have previous sales experience in electrical or Mechanical engineering
- Electrical systems experience, distribution and protection experience, power quality experience would be advantageous
- Software sales experience would also be an advantage
- Account management skill
- Cold calling and Social selling
- Persuading, convincing, or impressing others in order to promote our offers and get them to support influencing other decision makers.
- Active Listening- provide full attention to, the content and meanings of other’s messages.
- The ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Energetic, outgoing, proactive and have attention to prospecting and networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good knowledge of power systems, secure power and industry systems
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View