We are seeking applications for Campaign Contact Centre Sales Operations Manager’s to be based in our Customer Engagement Centre in Dundalk.
These are all-encompassing role’s that will suit ambitious and motivated individuals who have gained considerable sales and campaign management experience.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Engagement, this is a “roll up your sleeves” manager with a “can do, will do” attitude that will explore and drive new initiatives and develop strong and lasting relationships with internal and external partners.
The Sales Operations Manager’s will act as a key member of our clients and our internal management teams.
We need a strong level of understanding of how to Prioritise, Plan, Process Design, Sales Operations training & KPI delivery.
You will also be a key contributor to new business cases and initiatives, ensuring excellent customer experience. You will have experience streamlining cross functional processes and implementing improvements across an evolving business.
The Campaign Contact Centre Sales Operations Manager will provide active leadership and direction to their teams whilst developing an innovative, customer focused, can-do culture.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement new structures, incentives, coaching and development within the customer engagement centre
- Managing client feedback and client service trends and implementing appropriate process improvements where necessary
- Manage team leaders, monitoring them in terms of productivity and ensuring a culture of coaching and development within the customer engagement centre
- Manage employee morale through various reward and recognition initiatives, creating a high-performance culture
- Analysis of reports to assesses team and individual performance, identify and implement corrective action plans where required
- Work with recruitment team to develop resourcing strategy, manage headcount resources efficiently
- Participate in department and companywide projects as required.
- Deliver multiple sales campaigns simultaneously.
- Minimum of 1+ year’s management experience in a fast-paced Sales Campaign Contact Centre environment
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience of managing teams on outbound predictive diallers.
- Proven ability to suggest and implement new processes and procedures
- Proven ability to motivate, lead and develop staff and deliver on predefined targets
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong communication skills with a high level of professionalism
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive individual, you are results driven with excellent organisational skills
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View