My client is at the forefront of supplying and supporting diagnostic and measurement equipment in Ireland and the UK with specific focus on Respiratory, ICU, Coronary Care, Theatre, Emergency Dept, Maternity and Medical Training. This division specialises in the supply of medical equipment to Public and Private Hospitals as well as primary care providers. This equipment ranges from Defibrillators, Ventilators, training and Simulation products, to AEDs, training devices and primary care/GP medical supplies.
This position will drive sales within Leinster and the ideal candidate will live on or near the territory.
- Achievement of sales and growth objectives in the area of medical devices that include defibrillators and ventilators for resuscitation, emergency and high dependency care, ventilation, and clinical simulation and training products.
- Development of sales opportunities in the following areas: Hospitals, Primary Care, Education within medical and nursing schools, Emergency Services and Business to Business.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships including Consultants, GP Principles, NCHDs, Resuscitation Officers, Nursing & Medical staff up to Medical Directors & DONs and Biomedical Engineers.
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility. Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquires
- Liaise with internal sales co-ordinators on a day to day basis
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- 3+ year experience in a medical device sales role within the Irish healthcare market.
- Nursing qualification with experience of acute care specifically patients requiring ventilatory support although not a pre-requisite would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good knowledge of Irish Healthcare sector.
- Full driver’s license.
- The successful candidate must reside within or near the territory.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View