Currently recruiting for two Commercial Accountants to join my Galway based with responsibility for multiple reporting entities.
- Provide analytical, financial reporting and forecasting support for senior management at site and Group level
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of information used in reporting, analysis, and decision-making, by thoroughly evaluating key business metrics and trends
- Build and maintain sound and reliable business relationships across the organization
- Act as a resource for non-financial personnel on matters of accounting, finance and analysis
- Advise on and facilitate the implementation of new processes/systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified desired
- 2-5 years PQE (Industry/Practice)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly when working closely with non-financial teams
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to be part of multiple business projects while sustaining core objectives
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View