Our client has a vacancy for a Commercial Customer Service Representative to manage a portfolio of Commercial customers in relation to dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control. This is an inside sales/customer service position based at our Galway Offi
- Ideally have 1 year’s relevant experience working in an office environment with the main focus on dealing with the public or has gained customer service experience through working in a retail environment
- Have a understanding of accounting systems
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word.
- Are organised, diplomatic, and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines
- A Third Level Qualification in a business related, discipline is desirable
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View