The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.
- Carry out Routing/scheduling of new commercial customers.
- Liaise with Delivery teams
- Give daily routing instructions to drivers using the relevant technology provided.
- Monitoring routes throughout the day, respond as required.
- Daily debrief with drivers.
- Create Route Logs for each route
- Provide reports on commercial routes/drivers as required.
- Assist with route optimisation through daily analysis
- Carry out general administration duties.
- Adhere to relevant company policies and procedure.
- Computer literate with good PC and MSOffice skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous experience with customer or commercial services would be an advantage.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View