The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.
- Carry out Routing/scheduling of new commercial customers.
- Liaise with Delivery teams
- Give daily routing instructions to drivers using the relevant technology provided.
- Monitoring routes throughout the day, respond as required.
- Daily debrief with drivers.
- Create Route Logs for each route
- Provide reports on commercial routes/drivers as required.
- Assist with route optimisation through daily analysis
- Carry out general administration duties.
- Adhere to relevant company policies and procedure.
- Computer literate with good PC and MSOffice skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous experience with customer or commercial services would be an advantage.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View