The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.
- Carry out Routing/scheduling of new commercial customers.
- Liaise with Delivery teams
- Give daily routing instructions to drivers using the relevant technology provided.
- Monitoring routes throughout the day, respond as required.
- Daily debrief with drivers.
- Create Route Logs for each route
- Provide reports on commercial routes/drivers as required.
- Assist with route optimisation through daily analysis
- Carry out general administration duties.
- Adhere to relevant company policies and procedure.
- Computer literate with good PC and MSOffice skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous experience with customer or commercial services would be an advantage.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.