Ideally looking for someone who has a passion for new technologies and who has experience in vision and robotics development. The successful candidate will collaboratively work and contribute to an on-going research project with one of their industrial partners.
Qualifications/Experience-Particularly the part highlighted in bold
- Minimum a Honours Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: 3D object recognition, real-time machine vision and its application for control of robotic systems, pattern recognition, sensor alignment and calibration.
- A solid engineering background with hands-on experience developing robotics and/or vision systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
- Proven ability to analyse technical software development/design issues and manage them to resolution.
- Ability to work on own initiative, in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
- Energetic and eager to learn and implement new technologies when required.
- Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date
- Knowledge of programming tools such as C/C++ or VisualBasic and experience with using embedded microprocessors.an advantage.
- Proven ability to take ownership of development projects.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, with excellent organisational and personal management skills.
- Professional and mature attitude to work with energy, drive and enthusiasm - to be a proactive member of the team.
- Knowledge of Agriculture
- Excellent knowledge of statistical analysis and software programs such as Mathcad/Octave/R or equivalent.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View