Ideally looking for someone who has a passion for new technologies and who has experience in vision and robotics development. The successful candidate will collaboratively work and contribute to an on-going research project with one of their industrial partners.
Qualifications/Experience-Particularly the part highlighted in bold
- Minimum a Honours Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: 3D object recognition, real-time machine vision and its application for control of robotic systems, pattern recognition, sensor alignment and calibration.
- A solid engineering background with hands-on experience developing robotics and/or vision systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
- Proven ability to analyse technical software development/design issues and manage them to resolution.
- Ability to work on own initiative, in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
- Energetic and eager to learn and implement new technologies when required.
- Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date
- Knowledge of programming tools such as C/C++ or VisualBasic and experience with using embedded microprocessors.an advantage.
- Proven ability to take ownership of development projects.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, with excellent organisational and personal management skills.
- Professional and mature attitude to work with energy, drive and enthusiasm - to be a proactive member of the team.
- Knowledge of Agriculture
- Excellent knowledge of statistical analysis and software programs such as Mathcad/Octave/R or equivalent.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View