My client is currently seeking applications for a Controls Engineer for my Galway, Ireland based client. This Controls Engineer will work as a member of the Systems Architecture Design & Controls Team supporting development of Products. This role will support the execution of embedded controls development projects, working with hardware, software, validation test and system integration functions.
- Develop controller models for system level control algorithms that provide superior performance, enhance reliability and diagnostics.
- Execute model-in-the-loop simulations to verify control behavior and performance.
- Support system and sub-system level integration testing to ensure control system behavior meets functional and non-functional requirements. Review and analyze system test data.
- Work with software development teams to integrate model-generated software into application software.
- Adhere to model development standards and processes.
- Collaborate with System integration teams.
- Demonstrates ability to work in team environment and collaborate with teams in multiple locations
- 5% travel anticipated.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science required. Other technical degrees may be considered with relevant work experience.
- At least 4 years experience in controls, electronics, systems or software engineering is required.
- Experience with model based design processes and modeling & simulation of complex systems.
- Understanding of control system design.
- Classical control knowledge is preferred (PID control, linear control, digital filtering).
- Proficiency with Simulink and Stateflow is preferred.
- Understanding of optimization techniques is preferred.
- Experience in automating processes is preferred.
- Knowledge of MAAB, J-MAAB, IEC 62304 standards or equivalents is a plus.
- Knowledge in Refrigeration, HVAC, or Thermodynamics is a plus.
- Knowledge in compressors, engines or power electronics is a plus.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
The successful candidate will provide transparency regarding all VAVE productivity projects for all the EMEA sites (Galway, Barcelona, Essen and Kolin). This role will directly drive along w....View
Research and create data driven solutions that enhance product lines and service offerings. ....View
The successful Candidate will transform data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimised solutions for always-on production environments.....View