The role of Customer Support Representative will be to resolve dealer / customer queries in a friendly, efficient and professional manner and will at all times represent my client in a highly positive and professional way to deliver excellent customer service, and application of technical skills in resolving issues and enhance their use of our products and services.
- Provide our customers and dealers with a friendly, positive and efficient service through;
- Being the point of contact to handle dealer / customer queries
- Providing accurate responses in a timely and professional manner to inbound calls
- Follow company processes to log and document reasons for calls and steps taken to resolve
- Research and investigate issues to best resolve issues in line with agreed timelines (SLAs)
- Escalate issues where necessary to other colleagues keeping dealers, & customers updated on progress
- Provide dealers / customers with expert advice to educate them on the products and service we provide
- Always aim to exceed SLA’s but know when to advise dealers / customers that an issue that require escalation.
- Work collaboratively and as part of a team with other colleagues, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with both.
- Comply with ISO9000 and any other standards that may apply
Minimum 2 years experience in customer service environment
Third level degree. Technical Qualification would be an advantage
Experience in a Customer Services role or related discipline an advantage
Fluency in English and a second European language French, German, Spanish., Dutch, Polish
Skills & Competencies
Technical aptitude and skills
Collaboration and team
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Patience and empathy.
Resilient and optimistic at all times
Takes responsibility and ownership to resolve issues using their own initiative.
Is proficient in Microsoft Office
From Monday to Friday on a rotating shift basis
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View