The role of Customer Support Representative will be to resolve dealer / customer queries in a friendly, efficient and professional manner and will at all times represent my client in a highly positive and professional way to deliver excellent customer service, and application of technical skills in resolving issues and enhance their use of our products and services.
- Provide our customers and dealers with a friendly, positive and efficient service through;
- Being the point of contact to handle dealer / customer queries
- Providing accurate responses in a timely and professional manner to inbound calls
- Follow company processes to log and document reasons for calls and steps taken to resolve
- Research and investigate issues to best resolve issues in line with agreed timelines (SLAs)
- Escalate issues where necessary to other colleagues keeping dealers, & customers updated on progress
- Provide dealers / customers with expert advice to educate them on the products and service we provide
- Always aim to exceed SLA’s but know when to advise dealers / customers that an issue that require escalation.
- Work collaboratively and as part of a team with other colleagues, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with both.
- Comply with ISO9000 and any other standards that may apply
Minimum 2 years experience in customer service environment
Third level degree. Technical Qualification would be an advantage
Experience in a Customer Services role or related discipline an advantage
Fluency in English and a second European language French, German, Spanish., Dutch, Polish
Skills & Competencies
Technical aptitude and skills
Collaboration and team
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Patience and empathy.
Resilient and optimistic at all times
Takes responsibility and ownership to resolve issues using their own initiative.
Is proficient in Microsoft Office
From Monday to Friday on a rotating shift basis
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View