Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor and Supply Chain Manager, the Customer Service and Internal Sales Representative will execute the Customer Service and Sales function ensuring that all manufacturing products are distributed in line with Good Distribution Practices and company policies and procedures.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Team with Customers to build Pipelines and close opportunities.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Manager for further development and closure.
- Launch new products as they come on stream.
- Manage Ship and Debit process.
- The successful candidate will hold a Leaving Certification or equivalent and relevant certification/diploma.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Service role.
- Experience of and ERP system would be desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications essential
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and proven problem solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Ability and flexibility to perform all other job-related and ad-hoc duties as required
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View