The purpose of this role is to support the central operations function through the presentation of raw data in a meaningful way to help make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends.
- Carrying out data analysis on all Central Operations Functions (Hub, Linehaul, Engineering, Supply Chain Day Operations and Transport), ensuring that the information provided is accurate and relevant to the company’s needs.
- Development of reports to represent the key operational measurements of operations ensuring that these reports are accurate, informative and presented in a fashion that can be comprehended by various audiences
- Assist in the continued growth of the operation whilst maximising operational efficiency and reducing cost.
- Monitor and assess KPI’s and assist in the implementation of timely corrective actions
- A flexible approach is required regarding working hours. You will be required to attend meetings and provide support across our day and night operations.
- 2-3 years’ experience in data analysis and report generation.
- Advanced/Intermediate level Excel skills
- Proven analytic ability.
- Experience of Crystal Reports or other reporting tools.
- Effective presentation skills – ability to tailor presentations to various audiences.
- Strong communicator – excellent verbal and written skills and powers of persuasion.
- Excellent organisational skills – able to work independently, using own initiative and man age deadlines effectively, prioritising tasks on a daily basis.
- Strong team player with ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organisation, HO and Network, and with vendors.
- Experience at auditing and quality control would be a distinct advantage.
- Lean Six Sigma experience would be a distinct advantage
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View