Maintain, troubleshoot and use full MS toolset to develop various projects in enterprise level MS SQL database systems
- Write high-quality SQL to solve software development and analytics tasks.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Design, Develop, Test, Debug and deliver new products and features based on Microsoft SQL technologies (T-SQL/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS).
- Design, develop and deploy reporting solutions / dashboards using Tableau and SSRS.
- Design, develop and deploy integration packages (SSIS).
- Assist with effort estimates and project schedules.
- Enhance and maintain system functionality.
- Improving/troubleshooting system performance.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Degree in Computing
- Needs to have a talent for analysing data
- Needs to have excellent MS SQL Server database development skills.
- Software Design, Debugging, Documentation, Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Development Fundamentals, Development Process and Requirements
- 5+ years experience in a MS SQL Database Development or Analytics role with proficiency in writing T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS.
- Great data analysis experience
- Great database design and analysis skills
- Experience in administration of Microsoft SQL in a high transaction 24*7 environment would be an advantage.
- Experience in Python and/or Java is a plus.
- Experience in AWS is a plus.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View