The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling bin deliveries and collections, Repairs, Replacements from our bin management system for the Connaught region.
- Scheduling service rep workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers.
- Monitoring of workflow to ensure completion of requests in a timely fashion.
- Stocktaking to ensure bin stocks are adequate in bin depots.
- Resolving both customer and internal queries.
- Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on bin delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm skip collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies.
- 1-2 years’ Transport or Logistics and administration experience.
- Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
- Must be able to confidently deal with queries and deal with them in a professional manner.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.