The role of Depot Office manager is to oversee the running of the office,
You will resolve any emerging problems quickly and efficiently while ensuring that your team meets the key performance metrics required by the business. You will be proactive in managing, training and guiding office oersonnel in performing their duties while providing a high level of support and mentoring.
You will represent your team at operational meetings, providing information and updates applicable to your area of responsibility.
- Working closely with fellow office personnel and Management team
- Assisting in the formulation of targets for both individuals and the wider team
- Hiring and on-boarding of new colleagues
- Providing support to colleagues by guiding, coaching and mentoring
- Delivering of observational feedback and conducting one to one appraisals with colleagues
- Measuring performance with key metrics TBC
- Handling complaints and providing solutions and options efficiently
- Ensuring all colleagues understand and comply with all performance standards, objectives and policies
- Providing KPIs and delivery of weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Exploring new opportunities and solutions to add value to the wider team
- Keeping all training and development records up to date
- Keeping all team member files up to date to include attendance, appraisal and performance
- Building strong relationships both within the Team and the wider business and developing trust through open and interactive communication.
- Possess strong people skills leadership skills with the ability to motivate your team.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to explain and present well
- Be proactive and well-organised, with multitasking ability
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A problem solver - experienced in dealing with challenging interactions and finding solutions
- Excellent administrative skills to include HR administratve duties like absenteeism, holiday cover, etc
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
The successful candidate will provide transparency regarding all VAVE productivity projects for all the EMEA sites (Galway, Barcelona, Essen and Kolin). This role will directly drive along w....View
Research and create data driven solutions that enhance product lines and service offerings. ....View
The successful Candidate will transform data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimised solutions for always-on production environments.....View