The role of Depot Office manager is to oversee the running of the office,
You will resolve any emerging problems quickly and efficiently while ensuring that your team meets the key performance metrics required by the business. You will be proactive in managing, training and guiding office oersonnel in performing their duties while providing a high level of support and mentoring.
You will represent your team at operational meetings, providing information and updates applicable to your area of responsibility.
- Working closely with fellow office personnel and Management team
- Assisting in the formulation of targets for both individuals and the wider team
- Hiring and on-boarding of new colleagues
- Providing support to colleagues by guiding, coaching and mentoring
- Delivering of observational feedback and conducting one to one appraisals with colleagues
- Measuring performance with key metrics TBC
- Handling complaints and providing solutions and options efficiently
- Ensuring all colleagues understand and comply with all performance standards, objectives and policies
- Providing KPIs and delivery of weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Exploring new opportunities and solutions to add value to the wider team
- Keeping all training and development records up to date
- Keeping all team member files up to date to include attendance, appraisal and performance
- Building strong relationships both within the Team and the wider business and developing trust through open and interactive communication.
- Possess strong people skills leadership skills with the ability to motivate your team.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to explain and present well
- Be proactive and well-organised, with multitasking ability
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A problem solver - experienced in dealing with challenging interactions and finding solutions
- Excellent administrative skills to include HR administratve duties like absenteeism, holiday cover, etc
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View