The role of Depot Office manager is to oversee the running of the office,
You will resolve any emerging problems quickly and efficiently while ensuring that your team meets the key performance metrics required by the business. You will be proactive in managing, training and guiding office oersonnel in performing their duties while providing a high level of support and mentoring.
You will represent your team at operational meetings, providing information and updates applicable to your area of responsibility.
- Working closely with fellow office personnel and Management team
- Assisting in the formulation of targets for both individuals and the wider team
- Hiring and on-boarding of new colleagues
- Providing support to colleagues by guiding, coaching and mentoring
- Delivering of observational feedback and conducting one to one appraisals with colleagues
- Measuring performance with key metrics TBC
- Handling complaints and providing solutions and options efficiently
- Ensuring all colleagues understand and comply with all performance standards, objectives and policies
- Providing KPIs and delivery of weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Exploring new opportunities and solutions to add value to the wider team
- Keeping all training and development records up to date
- Keeping all team member files up to date to include attendance, appraisal and performance
- Building strong relationships both within the Team and the wider business and developing trust through open and interactive communication.
- Possess strong people skills leadership skills with the ability to motivate your team.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to explain and present well
- Be proactive and well-organised, with multitasking ability
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A problem solver - experienced in dealing with challenging interactions and finding solutions
- Excellent administrative skills to include HR administratve duties like absenteeism, holiday cover, etc
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The main objective of this role is to operate as a Sales Executive for the residential market (B2C) on behalf of Bord Gáis Energy in a defined geographical area selling electricity an....View
The Regional manager will work in conjunction with Depot/warehouse managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required.He/she will work as part of a team to ensure that ser....View
Joining a team of 7 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead. The customer service agent is a ‘people Person’ and provides a professional and customer-focused skill set. ....View
To ensure the effective management of the production processes (Roto/Assembly/Pipe) to the highest, output, quality, safety and economic standards within the plant....View