My client has 30 years of delivery excellence in Ireland, Uk and beyond. Is now Ireland’s largest dedicated parcel delivery company with 38 depots throughout the country
The regional depots support executive will work in conjuncion with depot regional managers and depot managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required across the network.
The exec will travel between depots supporting the regional manager,
Territory Depots in Kilkenny,Waterford, Wexford, Wicklow, Carlow, Cork and Limerick.
You will work as part of a team to ensure that the service is excellent and that customers receive the optimum service at all times.
The suitable candidate will also have the ability to work on his/her own initiative, wil be self motivated with the ability to think outside the box and find solutions.
- Proven track record of implementing company policies and procedures
- Proven track record of delivering a strong and sustained control operational performance within a network
- Track record in improving compliance within a system
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to manage communication internally and externall, via telephone, written and F2F, in a professional manner
- Ability to collate data in an organised manner and to present same both internally and externally (excel, powerpoint)
- Ability to manage time effectiveky to work with depots nationwide
- Be self motivated with the ability to work under pressure in order to balance conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Strong Team player with the ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in a similar role in the parcel,courier indutsry would be preferred/an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the network.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Strong communication, relationship and computer skills
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View