My client has 30 years of delivery excellence in Ireland, Uk and beyond. Is now Ireland’s largest dedicated parcel delivery company with 38 depots throughout the country
The regional depots support executive will work in conjuncion with depot regional managers and depot managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required across the network.
The exec will travel between depots supporting the regional manager,
Territory Depots in Kilkenny,Waterford, Wexford, Wicklow, Carlow, Cork and Limerick.
You will work as part of a team to ensure that the service is excellent and that customers receive the optimum service at all times.
The suitable candidate will also have the ability to work on his/her own initiative, wil be self motivated with the ability to think outside the box and find solutions.
- Proven track record of implementing company policies and procedures
- Proven track record of delivering a strong and sustained control operational performance within a network
- Track record in improving compliance within a system
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to manage communication internally and externall, via telephone, written and F2F, in a professional manner
- Ability to collate data in an organised manner and to present same both internally and externally (excel, powerpoint)
- Ability to manage time effectiveky to work with depots nationwide
- Be self motivated with the ability to work under pressure in order to balance conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Strong Team player with the ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in a similar role in the parcel,courier indutsry would be preferred/an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the network.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Strong communication, relationship and computer skills
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View