We’re seeking an experienced Dialler & Lead Generation Manager to provide a wide range of implementation/ operational support. You will be responsible for overseeing the Dialler activity for SalesSense International.
This exciting opportunity, within a fast moving and dynamic company will require an influential professional to be responsible for proactively assisting the Head of Customer Engagement, Head of Technology, Operations Management and Clients with strategic planning to allow for incremental changes and growth within the different business areas.
About this Role:
- Design, create and deliver multiple ongoing outbound dialing campaigns filter, list strategies and reports. Intra-day execution of multiple customer engagement strategies including to Dialler, IVR, SMS and Email
- Monitor and adjust the performance of dialler systems and agent productivity
- Design, create and manage campaigns, leads and data outcomes across multiple platforms.
- Constantly review dialler & data performance and develop & recommend strategic changes to the contact strategy to improve contact ability and overall campaign performance against targets.
- SMS management, creation, changes, and testing
- Establishment and monitoring of dialler related KPIs.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to develop and deliver reporting & insight into the live and historical dialing & performance of the contact strategy.
- Prepare and circulate intraday reporting for wider stakeholders highlighting any on the day performance risks and mitigating actions
- Ensure adherence to Irish, UK, EU, US data & dialing regulations.
- Analyse demographic and data trends to provide the intelligence behind future contact strategies.
- Interact and add value with our clients and partner organisations around our dialler and performance strategies across multiple contact channels including specification of requirements, design, and build, testing and release
- Complete any other duties assigned
Skills & Experience:
- A relevant qualification in I.T or Computer Science (Preferred)
- Dialler Management experience in a sales and service environment
- Experience in Lead & Campaign Management
- Predictive dialler experience
- Strong SQL, Access, and Excel skills an advantage
- Experience of HTML & Java,
- Some Knowledge in International telephony routing
- Proactive attitude with a commitment to performance.
- Experience in providing robust reporting from multiple sources
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and solution orientated.
- You thrive on collaborative team environment; you have a positive attitude and the ability to contribute to team goals and share information
- You have a proven ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage your own workload according to changing priorities
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to use logic to identify strengths and weaknesses of different solutions and approaches to problems
- Knowledge of auto dialler and operations
- Ability to analyse, understand and comprehend dialler raw data
- Competitive salary €40 – €50k DOE
- Private health insurance (LAYA) and company pension scheme after 1 years’ service
- Incremental annual leave days based on tenure – 1 additional day every year – up to 25 days
- Monthly performance and Engagement Incentives
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual performance review process linked to pay reviews
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View