The successful candidate will collaboratively work and contribute to an on-going research project with industrial partners.
Minimum Bachelors degree (Honours) in Science or Engineering or equivalent.
Requirements In particular the points highlighted in bold below
- Have a minimum of 4 years (post-graduation) Mechatronic Hardware Design.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Strong experience with electronics; analogue, digital, sesnors and embedded systems etc.
- Experience of sensor system design and implementation.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes & instrumentation.
- Strong experience of CAD design packages.
- Good organizational skills.
- An ability to manage resources.
- Experience of PCB layout and schematic capture packages.
- Exposure to modern development technologies, frameworks & patterns.
- Experience and the discipline of working within a fast-paced test driven environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Agriculture (advantageous).
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and software programs such as Mathcad/Octave/R or equivalent.
- Be imaginative and persistent and have the ability to communicate clearly.
- Be logical and technically minded and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work on own initiative, in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
- Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
- Energetic and eager to learn and implement new technologies when required.
- Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View