The successful candidate will collaboratively work and contribute to an on-going research project with industrial partners.
Minimum Bachelors degree (Honours) in Science or Engineering or equivalent.
Requirements In particular the points highlighted in bold below
- Have a minimum of 4 years (post-graduation) Mechatronic Hardware Design.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Strong experience with electronics; analogue, digital, sesnors and embedded systems etc.
- Experience of sensor system design and implementation.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes & instrumentation.
- Strong experience of CAD design packages.
- Good organizational skills.
- An ability to manage resources.
- Experience of PCB layout and schematic capture packages.
- Exposure to modern development technologies, frameworks & patterns.
- Experience and the discipline of working within a fast-paced test driven environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Agriculture (advantageous).
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and software programs such as Mathcad/Octave/R or equivalent.
- Be imaginative and persistent and have the ability to communicate clearly.
- Be logical and technically minded and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work on own initiative, in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
- Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
- Energetic and eager to learn and implement new technologies when required.
- Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View