Maximize customer and order acquisition in line with company strategy. Overall responsibility for service sales and customer development in an assigned sales territory, by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and partnering.
Role reporting to Service Sales Manager
- Customer & order acquisition for service products
- Identify potential opportunities with existing and new customers
- Identify sales opportunities, elaborate proposals and coordinate other processes to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Encourage customer growth and loyalty to the company through continuous support and customer assistance.
- Perform according to company strategy in terms of customer channels, product mix and selling level.
- Report according company rules.
- Using software/programs being obligatory in the company
- Prepare and review contract terms and conditions using standard company contract templates when applicable
- Present the proposal to the customer.
- Follows up with buying influences.
- Develop, evaluate and discuss possible solutions with customer
- Actively participate in team work for projects/jobs defined by Acquisition Leader
- Keep customer data base updated
- Implement Pan European and local Service Business programs
- Achieve assigned sales and customer development quota through focus on service customer acquisition and development
- Technical graduate at minimum with a certificate in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Must have demonstrated mechanical and electrical ability
Must have the ability to use a computer and associated software (e.g., MS/ Office, Excel and MS Windows).
- Full clean drivers licence
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View