The EUDR Project Manager will report to the QCRA Manager across the Healthcare Group to deliver a specific project within QCRA as we prepare for EUDR, the new Medical Device Regulations within Europe. This role will require occasional travel between offices in Dublin, Belfast and GB.
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver our EUDR Project across the Group ensuring we meet and exceed our project timelines and deliverables.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Planning Project Resources:
- Understand the EUDR requirement for a Medical Device Distributor
- Lead the planning and implementation of the EUDR project in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Play a leading role in defining project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define deliverable tasks and required resources to meet project goals
- Ensure momentum of each work-stream by engaging with relevant stakeholders to keep actions on track and to document project progress
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings with relevant teams for each individual work-stream, diary scheduling and room bookings
Manage Issues and Risk:
- Identification and recording of potential blocks/obstacles to the project, identify and propose solutions
- Driving risk mitigation plans across each work-stream
Monitoring & Recording Progress:
- Ongoing responsibility for progress of the project
- Reporting updates to the QCRA manager and stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Documenting actions required and completed and updating each team on progress
- Administration of project documentation including planning documents, risk registers, action logs, stakeholder update
Quality & Satisfaction
- Stakeholder management
- Present to Project Steering Group on a monthly basis - including progress, plans, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- The successful candidate will be hard working and enthusiastic with an interest in project management / quality / regulatory affairs.
- Third level qualification required in Quality, Science, or Business
- Previous experience in Project Management utilising PM methodology
- Track record of delivering substantial output / results
- Strong communication, interpersonal and prioritising skills
- Good time management
- Keen attention to detail
- Good planning & organising skills
- Ability to work effectively and co-operatively with others
- A good work ethic with a positive, can do attitude and approach to work
- Ability to work on their own initiative and equally as part of a team
- Full Clean Driving License required
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View