(Reporting to the Financial Controller)
The overall focus of the Finance administrator is to ensure that all paperwork is processed in a timely manner, in order to ensure that the customer experience is of the highest quality all of the time.
- Asset pal End of Day Processing and Invoice Run
- Preparation of Customer Service & Monthly DD Files
- Setting up new Customer Accounts- Carry out credit rating on potential new customers
- Setting up weekly Telesales New Customer Accounts
- Telesales- Daily orders- taking credit card payments
- Customer Rental Accounts- Taking weekly CC payments
- Managing capture of customer signatures from couriers including Homecare drivers
- Prepare HSE remittances in format for posting Receipts on Sage
- Posting Supplier Invoices on Sage
- Processing supplier payments on Bank
- To perform additional ad hoc tasks as required by the Company. The duties listed are not exhaustive.
- Similar role in current or previous position.
- Experience working with a specific time frame.
- Finance experience is a distinct advantage.
- The ability to contribute to excellent customer service.
- Positive disposition with team leadership with the desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Organised and logical approach to executing tasks.
- Advanced computer skills are essential.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using excel.
- Leaving Certificate or Equivalent.
- Further Educational achievements are a distinct advantage.