8 Month contract to cover maternity leave.
This position will focus on managing the projects of a firmware development team as they deliver multiple projects that add to the functionality delivered by the team. The role involves the management of team members in line with company policies as well as the management of project design, estimation and delivery of robust industry standard applications that their customers demand.
This team work alongside other teams which develop different aspect of my clients product/s offering and many projects involve co-ordination between these teams.
- Management of software development team over the full lifecycle of projects from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Work closely with the product management teams, to help define and design highly usable and responsive solutions to meet with customers' needs.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional teams with multiple work streams in parallel.
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure that a focus on quality is applied to all projects with an emphasis on delivering value to the customer.
- Participates and lead application design meetings to understand customer needs and agree requirement specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in professional software development role
- Previous project or team management
- SCRUM and Waterfall SDLC experience.
- Background in Telematics is desirable
- Experience managing project risks and issues.
- Qualification in PMP is desirable.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View