8 Month contract to cover maternity leave.
This position will focus on managing the projects of a firmware development team as they deliver multiple projects that add to the functionality delivered by the team. The role involves the management of team members in line with company policies as well as the management of project design, estimation and delivery of robust industry standard applications that their customers demand.
This team work alongside other teams which develop different aspect of my clients product/s offering and many projects involve co-ordination between these teams.
- Management of software development team over the full lifecycle of projects from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Work closely with the product management teams, to help define and design highly usable and responsive solutions to meet with customers' needs.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional teams with multiple work streams in parallel.
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure that a focus on quality is applied to all projects with an emphasis on delivering value to the customer.
- Participates and lead application design meetings to understand customer needs and agree requirement specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in professional software development role
- Previous project or team management
- SCRUM and Waterfall SDLC experience.
- Background in Telematics is desirable
- Experience managing project risks and issues.
- Qualification in PMP is desirable.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View