8 Month contract to cover maternity leave.
This position will focus on managing the projects of a firmware development team as they deliver multiple projects that add to the functionality delivered by the team. The role involves the management of team members in line with company policies as well as the management of project design, estimation and delivery of robust industry standard applications that their customers demand.
This team work alongside other teams which develop different aspect of my clients product/s offering and many projects involve co-ordination between these teams.
- Management of software development team over the full lifecycle of projects from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Work closely with the product management teams, to help define and design highly usable and responsive solutions to meet with customers' needs.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional teams with multiple work streams in parallel.
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure that a focus on quality is applied to all projects with an emphasis on delivering value to the customer.
- Participates and lead application design meetings to understand customer needs and agree requirement specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in professional software development role
- Previous project or team management
- SCRUM and Waterfall SDLC experience.
- Background in Telematics is desirable
- Experience managing project risks and issues.
- Qualification in PMP is desirable.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The main objective of this role is to operate as a Sales Executive for the residential market (B2C) on behalf of Bord Gáis Energy in a defined geographical area selling electricity an....View
The Regional manager will work in conjunction with Depot/warehouse managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required.He/she will work as part of a team to ensure that ser....View
Joining a team of 7 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead. The customer service agent is a ‘people Person’ and provides a professional and customer-focused skill set. ....View
To ensure the effective management of the production processes (Roto/Assembly/Pipe) to the highest, output, quality, safety and economic standards within the plant....View