To work to the resolution of daily challenges and taking emergency action where necessary to maintain operations of the fleet. You would be part of a team of 5 ensuring the smooth delivery of our service, and efficient operations of routes and crews.
- Monitor communications with vehicles, drivers and on-board systems to meet service requirements.
- Monitor and assist compliance with transport regulations
- Analyse fleet performance, understand the underlying drivers and proactively work on improvements with the wider Logistics Team and coordinate drivers and crew members based on route demand.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and assertively with colleagues
- Ensure compliance with site agreements, health and safety standards and defect reporting.
- Confirming completion of scheduled jobs / customer requests
- You are proficient with Excel, Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to work under own initiative with strong motivational skills
- Exceptional written and communications skills and big picture vision.
- Ability to get to the problem, find the solution and get people together to make it happen
- Strong team player, Customer Focused
- Be self-motivated and ambitious and enjoy working in a busy environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Automation Engineer Due to continued success of our client, PlaceMe Recruitment seek a Mayo based Automation Engineer to join their pre-existing teams servicing some of the ....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View