My client is currently recruiting a Motor Insurance Administrator working as part of the Linehaul and Central Operations Teams. Flexibility with regard to working hours is required, due to the nature of our operation running this role will require you to work across both the day and night operations.
- Co-ordinating insurance claims in line with procedures and compliance standards.
- Facilitating and maintaining best practice for insurance claims handling.
- Communicating verbally and in writing with insurers and network members.
- Providing advice, guidance and assistance on insurance issues
- Liaising with Network Members to ensure appropriate and timely communications on all issues relating to claims handling
- Run, analyse and interpret telematics and relevant data to produce professional reports, presenting results internally and externally.
- Working with Management to find new ways of creating operational efficiencies whilst working within current role and looking for continuous improvement
- Support planned training for all new policy holders.
- Plan regular review meetings and coordinate corrective actions and procedural requirements identified within these meetings.
- Liaise with our insurance partners to make sure insurance is a key daily focus.
- Update and maintain training platforms with all up to date insurance related content.
- Support and facilitate regular audits and reviews of all information provided
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, possessing the ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions.
- Good communication, presentation and telephony skills with an ability to discuss and explain information to all relevant parties.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and be able to manage a workload that varies significantly day to day
- To be able to use the Microsoft Office suite to an intermediate level as a minimum
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View