- The Order Management Coordinator will be a single point of contact proactively supporting the working relationship with direct transactional accounts (incl Intercompany accounts). They will be the primary contact for supporting customer’s order delivery requirements including scheduling, resolution of pricing issues and interfacing with Supply Planning for product availability and general account support within an account set.
Proactive transactional account/ order support
Communication with internal and external customers regarding order and delivery status. Notify customers of upcoming back-orders.
Notify customers/sales on pricing changes on monthly basis
Validate that purchase orders are compliant with corporate & finance guidelines.
Proactive communication with sales on EMEA back-orders and recover plan as well as on expected supply chain shortages
- You should be fluent in English & French both verbal and written
- You should present some experience with both ERP and CRM systems. Microsoft Suite and E-Mail communication tool.
- You should present the ability to deal with stressful situations & multiple conflicting priorities and strong ability to multitask & work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent listening, questioning & communication skills (written & verbal), including good phone skills & strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical & Problem-solving ability
- Solid understanding of business processes & organizational structures
- Strong “can do” attitude & strong sense of ownership of customer issues. Positive attitude is a must for this role.
- Oracle and InTouch experience an advantage
- Experience working in a multicultural environment/ team
- Bachelor’s Degree or other relevant 3rd level business qualification or a couple of years of related experience with required education or a couple years of related experience without required education
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View