My client is looking for a highly motivated and respected leader for our Global Solution Architect (Life Science Segment) opportunity – as a catalyst and champion of innovation, responsible for driving the technical innovation in our strategic segments.
You will help to support work winning activities to drive growth and profitability in Life Science segment by:
- Becoming the trusted advisor in the minds of our most trusted customers
- Building and animating a community of local solution architects
- Positioning our value propositions into solutions that provide, innovation and differentiation by addressing customer needs, customer processes and technical challenges
- Enabling the Strategic Account Sales Executives and Key Account Managers to win business by coaching them on solutions and supporting their sales pursuits
You will also:
- Lead the definition of the technical solution, capture the customer use cases and clearly explain the business value of the solution to meet the customer expectations.
- Work collaboratively across the companies portfolio and with 3rdparty vendors to define develop and deliver solutions that address the customers needs.
- Work with company local project teams the Solution Architect to influence the project design specification
- College degree (Bachelors) in computer science or mechanical engineering or work experience equivalent
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience with turnkey projects, delivering validated projects and technical sales support role
- Understanding of HVAC design for Aspetic, Clean Room & Pharma manufacturing
- Experience of solution design for greenfield major projects & brownfield renovations.
- Knowledge of Life Sciences Industry regulatory requirements including regional regulations.
- Excellent experience on integrated Facility design with IoT
- Strong public speaking capability and experience
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View