My client is looking for a highly motivated and respected leader for our Global Solution Architect (Life Science Segment) opportunity – as a catalyst and champion of innovation, responsible for driving the technical innovation in our strategic segments.
You will help to support work winning activities to drive growth and profitability in Life Science segment by:
- Becoming the trusted advisor in the minds of our most trusted customers
- Building and animating a community of local solution architects
- Positioning our value propositions into solutions that provide, innovation and differentiation by addressing customer needs, customer processes and technical challenges
- Enabling the Strategic Account Sales Executives and Key Account Managers to win business by coaching them on solutions and supporting their sales pursuits
You will also:
- Lead the definition of the technical solution, capture the customer use cases and clearly explain the business value of the solution to meet the customer expectations.
- Work collaboratively across the companies portfolio and with 3rdparty vendors to define develop and deliver solutions that address the customers needs.
- Work with company local project teams the Solution Architect to influence the project design specification
- College degree (Bachelors) in computer science or mechanical engineering or work experience equivalent
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience with turnkey projects, delivering validated projects and technical sales support role
- Understanding of HVAC design for Aspetic, Clean Room & Pharma manufacturing
- Experience of solution design for greenfield major projects & brownfield renovations.
- Knowledge of Life Sciences Industry regulatory requirements including regional regulations.
- Excellent experience on integrated Facility design with IoT
- Strong public speaking capability and experience
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View