My client has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as and Health & Safety & Sustainability Field Operations Manager. This role will be office based around 60% of the time and the other 40% you will be travelling to customer sites around Ireland and Northern Ireland, mainly Maynooth, Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast.
- To set /promote, monitor and drive Health, Safety and Sustainability standards that are appropriate for the individual parts of the business across all Services/Solutions organisations of the Ireland Zone to achieve best in class
- Continuously improve the awareness and standards of Health, Safety and Sustainability across all Services/Solutions organisations of the Ireland Zone
- To ensure compliance with all relevant Environmental Regulations and Environmental Management Systems are fully aligned with the relevant standards and Corporate Environmental Strategy across all Services/Solutions organisations of the Ireland Zone
- To ensure compliance to all appropriate Quality standards across all Services/Solutions organisations of the Ireland Zone
- To improve customer’s experience with a best in class reputation.
- Support business growth through maximising opportunities with a best in class safety record.
Must have a Degree/Diploma in Science, Engineering or equivalent in a related area.
You must have an Occupational Health & Safety Diploma or equivalent in a related area
Lead Auditor, IMS Auditor qualification
IEMA certificate equivalent
Minimum 7 years’ experience within a similar role in a Construction or Services organization where PSCS/ CDM is paramount.
You must have team management experience for at least 3 years
A working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001
A demonstrated ability to motivate and provide leadership to cross functional groups.
You must have good influencing and communication skills
Must be committed to continuous safety improvements
You need to be able to communicate key information to senior management level internally and externally.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View