The Sales Representative will achieve sales and market share objectives by selling and demonstrating our Portfolio of Hospital Furniture including Specialist Beds, Transport Trollies, Operating Tables to our customers, calling to all departments within the hospital and Nursing Home environments throughout the Republic of Ireland. The ideal candidate would preferably be located within easy reach of Dublin.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquires
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility.
- Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- Preferably +2 years’ successful track record in medical sales. Candidates with nursing/technician experience will also be considered.
- High reliance on drive and planning/organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
- Good administrative and computing skills
- Commercially aware. Able to manage a complex business. Well organised
- Full clean driver’s licence is a pre-requisite
- Self-motivated and team player.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View