The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for delivering day to day operational HR support in the areas of: recruitment, employee relations, induction, training and development, HR policies and administration, as well as participating in specific HR projects focusing on developing the people and the organisation. This is a full time role based in our offices, travelling to other business will be a requirement.
- To support the recruitment process across all four business’s including identifying /responding to recruitment needs, interviewing and selecting high quality candidates, managing recruitment administration and the recruitment database, and supporting the ongoing development of the service and its supplier relationships.
- To support the ongoing management and continuous improvement of the effective and efficient HR administrative infrastructure, including contracts of employment, policies and procedures, while also taking responsibility for HR records, metrics and reports.
- Management and Delivery of HR Projects in line with the needs of the organisation.
- Managing employee relations issues as they arise included the completion of Disciplinary & Grievance processes. Development of Performance Improvement Plans as required. Coaching of Managers in relation to dealing with any employee relations issues as they arise and the satisfactory closing out of these issue.
- To support the HR Champion for GDPR, ensuring that the organisation is compliant. Maintain a thorough understanding of GDPR legislation.
- At an operational level, ensure we have established HR management practices to support management and employees in achieving their day-to-day goals. Assist with the development, implementation and coordination of our HR policies, processes, practices, and programs in Ireland and Europe.
- The ability to build relationships with the Business Managers and Sales teams and to have the skill set to directly influence the key decision makers and opinion leaders.
- Appropriately qualified level 8 with CIPD or equivalent in Human Resources
- A minimum of 2 years HR Business Partner experience in a progressive HR environment with proven skills in most or all of the areas outlined above.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
To be successful in this role, it is essential you have experience in all of the following areas.
- A proven track record of success, working as a true business partner at Manager Level. Ideally you will have previous experience in a medical device organisation through a period of hyper-growth.
- You must experience in Employee Relations, driving top performance talent management practices, fostering employee engagement / motivation, and best practice HR
- Be courageous and know when to take a risk in order to execute on something big / important
- Be oriented towards a high EQ and embrace feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to establish collaborative working relationships across the organisation, combined with excellent oral and written (attention to detail) communication skills.
- Solutions oriented with strong employee relations skills/ experience and excellent knowledge of current employment legislation
- Outstanding project management, presentation and communication skills
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with strong project management and administration skills
- A self starter, ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office applications and preferably HR Database knowledge
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View