The HR Generalist will be responsible for delivering day to day operational HR support in the areas of: recruitment, employee relations, induction, training and development, HR policies and administration, as well as participating in specific HR projects focusing on developing the people and the organisation. This is a temporary role for 6 months based in Dublin 11.
- To provide support to the HR Business Partner with the recruitment process including identifying /responding to recruitment needs, interviewing and selecting high quality candidates, managing recruitment administration and the recruitment database, and supporting the ongoing development of the service and its supplier relationships.
- To support the set up and ongoing management of an effective and efficient HR administrative infrastructure, including contracts of employment, policies and procedures, while also taking responsibility for HR records, metrics and reports.
- To undertake best practice HR projects to support the ongoing development of the business
- To provide ongoing day to day HR support to the organisation in the absence of the HR Business Partner
- To assist in the design and implementation of the company programme
- A business degree in HR or equivalent work experience, CIPD qualification is also desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years HR generalist experience in a progressive HR environment with proven skills in most or all of the areas outlined above.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to establish collaborative working relationships across the organisation, combined with excellent oral and written (attention to detail) communication skills.
- Solutions oriented with strong employee relations skills/ experience and excellent knowledge of current employment legislation
- Familiarity with HRIS Systems
- Highly organized with strong project management and administration skills
- A self starter, ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office applications and preferably HR Database knowledge