The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the repair and maintenance of other third party equipment. The successful candidate will receive in-house training and be backed up by our service team and factory based engineers.
As they offer a nationwide service the successful candidate will be expected to travel throughout the country and will also be expected to overnight on location from time to time. The successful candidate will be part of the “on call” rota and must be available on a 24 hr. basis when on call.
- 2 + Years' experience in a field service role
- Proven experience with servicing HVAC equipment.
- Proven experience with fault finding chiller plant and refrigeration systems.
- F-gas certified.
- Familiarity with the use of PC based tools (MS word, Excel etc) and other proprietary type software.
- Proven ability to work is a self-sustaining manner with limited recourse to direct supervision.
- Full, Clean Driver's license.
- Permit to work in the EU.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View