The ideal candidate will be a sales and customer oriented self-starter capable of contributing to a high performance inside sales and support function, playing an integral role in growing a dynamic business. You will provide a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales and customer care process. Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations, providing exceptional service and support in a professional, knowledgeable, timely manner, as first internal point of contact for the customer.
- Proactively and professionally respond and manage customer calls/queries
- Process and manage Sales Orders and Purchase Orders timely and accurately, ensuring customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status and liaising with suppliers on deliveries
- Carry out Tender searches and compile Tender submissions in conjunction with Clinical Sales Reps and other departments
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
- Support the Clinical Sales Team in managing key customer accounts
- Nurture and maintain a positive relationship with principles and suppliers
- Actively contribute to a very positive team environment and performance.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Actively contribute to maximizing sales revenue, in conjunction with Clinical Sales Team
- Support inside sales process from lead generation to close including generating new revenue from existing business, introducing new products to both existing & new business and supporting marketing campaigns.
- Execute the core business processes effectively and efficiently, while also contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, leveraging the use of KPI’s
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Customer Care / Inside Sales role is essential, preferably in a Healthcare environment.
- Knowledge and experience of all aspects of the role as outlined.
- Customer Orientation: exceptional service to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Results Orientation: Deliver measurable results. Makes and Meets Commitments
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding set KPI’s and targets
- Attention to Detail, ensuring work is executed accurately and completely
- Demonstrates energy, real initiative and ability to work independently
- Track record in contributing to high performance teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and team approach
- Professional and effective Communicator, written and oral. Strong telephone skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong administrative and IT/computing skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and flexible to adapt to a changing environment
- Resourcefulness in order to deliver a high quality service
- Previous experience of medical device sales/customer support, an advantage
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View