The ideal candidate will be a sales and customer oriented self-starter capable of contributing to a high performance inside sales and support function, playing an integral role in growing a dynamic business. You will provide a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales and customer care process. Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations, providing exceptional service and support in a professional, knowledgeable, timely manner, as first internal point of contact for the customer.
- Proactively and professionally respond and manage customer calls/queries
- Process and manage Sales Orders and Purchase Orders timely and accurately, ensuring customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status and liaising with suppliers on deliveries
- Carry out Tender searches and compile Tender submissions in conjunction with Clinical Sales Reps and other departments
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
- Support the Clinical Sales Team in managing key customer accounts
- Nurture and maintain a positive relationship with principles and suppliers
- Actively contribute to a very positive team environment and performance.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Actively contribute to maximizing sales revenue, in conjunction with Clinical Sales Team
- Support inside sales process from lead generation to close including generating new revenue from existing business, introducing new products to both existing & new business and supporting marketing campaigns.
- Execute the core business processes effectively and efficiently, while also contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, leveraging the use of KPI’s
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Customer Care / Inside Sales role is essential, preferably in a Healthcare environment.
- Knowledge and experience of all aspects of the role as outlined.
- Customer Orientation: exceptional service to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Results Orientation: Deliver measurable results. Makes and Meets Commitments
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding set KPI’s and targets
- Attention to Detail, ensuring work is executed accurately and completely
- Demonstrates energy, real initiative and ability to work independently
- Track record in contributing to high performance teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and team approach
- Professional and effective Communicator, written and oral. Strong telephone skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong administrative and IT/computing skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and flexible to adapt to a changing environment
- Resourcefulness in order to deliver a high quality service
- Previous experience of medical device sales/customer support, an advantage
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View