My Client is involved in the distribution of specialist medical products, targeting key niche areas: Orthopedic – Surgical – Aesthetic. The Company has approximately 25 agency agreements with world leading manufacturers of orthopedic, surgical and aesthetic products
Purpose of Role:
The Customer/Sales Support Coordinator provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representatives, you will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
- Process a large volume of Sales Orders timely & accurately. Proactively manage Orders to ensure customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status.
- Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner.
- Provide support to the Sales Representatives and other members of the Ortho CS Team as required
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build trusted relationships with the Sales Representatives.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge and experience of all aspects of the role as outlined.
- Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation, delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Possesses a good phone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills. Knowledge of Navision, an advantage.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience of medical device customer or sales support, an advantage.