My Client is involved in the distribution of specialist medical products, targeting key niche areas: Orthopedic – Surgical – Aesthetic. The Company has approximately 25 agency agreements with world leading manufacturers of orthopedic, surgical and aesthetic products
Purpose of Role:
The Customer/Sales Support Coordinator provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representatives, you will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
- Process a large volume of Sales Orders timely & accurately. Proactively manage Orders to ensure customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status.
- Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner.
- Provide support to the Sales Representatives and other members of the Ortho CS Team as required
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build trusted relationships with the Sales Representatives.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge and experience of all aspects of the role as outlined.
- Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation, delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Possesses a good phone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills. Knowledge of Navision, an advantage.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience of medical device customer or sales support, an advantage.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View