Our client are currently recruiting an IT Infrastructure and Security Engineer as part of the IT Department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly skilled team. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure and Security Manager, the I T Infrastructure and Security Engineer primary role is managing, implementing and documenting key Infrastructure and Security technologies.
- Ability to drive efforts as a SME thinking in whole systems, working within and between teams to have a positive security impact
- Installation, patching, hardware and software maintenance of Windows and Linux Server Infrastructure.
- Implement and audit the Global IT Security Strategy for the company.
- Configuration and maintenance of core networking equipment – Cisco Switches, Routers, Firewalls
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Create and maintain support documentation for the support team.
- Identify security risks to information security
- Responsible for implementing security systems and tooling
- Contribute to security projects from inception through to completion
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate security issues in systems and processes
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the information security community including new vulnerabilities, methodologies, and products
- Participate in incident responses and on-call rotation as necessary
- 3+ years of experience in the area of security tools. Most recent roles should reflect direct, hands-on experience with infrastructure security.
- Linux and Windows OS hardening.
- Understanding of common application and network protocols, cryptographic technologies, and authentication and authorization protocols
GOOD TO HAVE
- Industry Certified Professional Qualifications
- Familiarity with ISO27001 and/or GDPR
- Experience working with NESSUS and/or Quays
- Experience working with F5 load balancer
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View