Our client are currently recruiting an IT Infrastructure and Security Engineer as part of the IT Department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly skilled team. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure and Security Manager, the I T Infrastructure and Security Engineer primary role is managing, implementing and documenting key Infrastructure and Security technologies.
- Ability to drive efforts as a SME thinking in whole systems, working within and between teams to have a positive security impact
- Installation, patching, hardware and software maintenance of Windows and Linux Server Infrastructure.
- Implement and audit the Global IT Security Strategy for the company.
- Configuration and maintenance of core networking equipment – Cisco Switches, Routers, Firewalls
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Create and maintain support documentation for the support team.
- Identify security risks to information security
- Responsible for implementing security systems and tooling
- Contribute to security projects from inception through to completion
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate security issues in systems and processes
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the information security community including new vulnerabilities, methodologies, and products
- Participate in incident responses and on-call rotation as necessary
- 3+ years of experience in the area of security tools. Most recent roles should reflect direct, hands-on experience with infrastructure security.
- Linux and Windows OS hardening.
- Understanding of common application and network protocols, cryptographic technologies, and authentication and authorization protocols
GOOD TO HAVE
- Industry Certified Professional Qualifications
- Familiarity with ISO27001 and/or GDPR
- Experience working with NESSUS and/or Quays
- Experience working with F5 load balancer
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View