The IT Manager is responsible and accountable for the smooth running of computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes. This position will be based in Co. Galway, however, you will be required to provide IT support to other company sites outside of Ireland-3in the UK
- Manage and develop the information technology infrastructure across the group.
- Manage, train, coach and mentor one other IT team member, may be others in time.
- Accountable for availability, up-time, security and confidentiality of systems within the Group.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Ensure compliance of all IT products and services with GDPR, Data Protection and other relevant regulatory and legal constraints.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- In collaboration with department heads, identify and deliver new IT solutions and products to facilitate growth and expansion.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Building and maintain vendor relationships.
- Manage Helpdesk tickets to ensure manufacturing and sales operational efficiency.
- Alignment to budget controls and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Contingency planning for unavailability, equipment failure and disaster recovery.
- Honour’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as IT Manager in a fast-paced organization.
- Functional and technical experience of Microsoft NAV or Business Central a must.
- Experience administering Dynamics 365 CRM advantageous.
- Microsoft Server Certification and VMware certification a distinct advantage.
- Experience configuring and administering VMware vSphere virtualization infrastructure.
- Experience configuring and administering Windows Server OS’ and Active Directory.
- A working knowledge of IP Telephony systems preferably 3CX.
- Hands on experience working with Network Attached Storage Infrastructure and RAID
- Some working knowledge of an Ecommerce platform.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure and management particularly Office 365 / Azure, with AWS and Digital Ocean advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI desirable.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience configuring and administering IP surveillance systems.
Key Personal Attributes
- Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Customer-service oriented with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to function in a busy operational environment while also driving strategic projects across the business.
- Be able to successfully prioritize and execute tasks, work to changing priorities in this dynamic work environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
The successful candidate will provide transparency regarding all VAVE productivity projects for all the EMEA sites (Galway, Barcelona, Essen and Kolin). This role will directly drive along w....View
Research and create data driven solutions that enhance product lines and service offerings. ....View
The successful Candidate will transform data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimised solutions for always-on production environments.....View